We asked Robbie some questions to find out all about his early day’s of Radio and Life in general!
01. Your living arrangements at present?
Live in a mansion
02. What book if any are you reading?
None since school
03. What’s on your mouse pad?
A recruitment agency
04. What is/was your favourite board game?
05. Your favourite magazine?
Ministry & Energy mag
06. What’s your favourite smell?
Strawberries & cream
07. What’s your favourite sound?
Too dirty to mention
08. What’s the worst feeling in the world?
When you don’t win the lotto
09. What’s the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
To put on music
10. Roller coasters: Scary or exciting?
11. How many rings to answer the phone?
12. Briefs or boxers?
13. Rock star or movie star?
14. Your favorite foods?
Chicken fillet burger with bacon, egg, cheese and mayo
15. Chocolate or vanilla?
16. Do you like to drive fast?
17. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
18. Storms: Cool or scary?
19. What was your first car?
20. If you could meet any person dead or alive, who would it be?
Tony De Vit
21. Your favourite alcoholic drink??
22. What is your zodiac sign?
23. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
24. If you could have any job you wanted what would it be?
Resident DJ at Manumission
25. Have you ever been in love?
26. Is the glass half empty or half full?
27. Your favourite movies?
28. Are you a leftie or a rightie?
29. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
30. What’s under your bed?
31. What’s your favorite number?
32. Favorite sport to watch?
33. What’s it all about??
34. Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: Lazy B: Moody C: Persuasive
35. How observant are you exactly…what colour eyes do the following jocks have?
-Paul = Brown
-Elaine = Blue
-Ryan = Greeny
-Rafiq = Blue
36. When you listen to the radio do you listen to Freedom?
37. A genie grants you 1 wish, what do ask for (and no you cant ask for more wishes)?
38. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Can’t think at the moment
39. What’s one-fifth of a quarter?
By my calculations, it counts out to be 20 spot, but depends!
40. One lump or two?
41 Monica or Rachel?
42. Man U or Liverpool?
43. Vinyl or CDs?
44. Cheese and onion or salt and vinegar?
Salt & Vinegar
46. Blonde or brunettes?
47. Top or bottom?
48. The star or the sun?